Saturday, April 24, 2010

IE for Yahoo sign on is o,k,..but NOT to open my emails.... I keep getting divert to a googlepage..r

(myOS is Vista) when using IE to accewss Yahoo and then try to open my mail...............something ALWYS diverts me to a google error page...HELP!



IE for Yahoo sign on is o,k,..but NOT to open my emails.... I keep getting divert to a googlepage..rrorI pg?ie





Offline Mail Server. Access your Yahoo mailbox via http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/.



--



If you have.



Yahoo! Mail has experienced a login error OR "Unable to load mail OR javascript files."



Just do this and you are good to go !!!



IE7 %26gt; Tools %26gt; Delete all browsing history.



Firefox %26gt; Firefox Tools, Clear Private Data, check 'Cache' only, Clear



Private Data Now.



Then your Yahoo Mail will load and open successfully.



--



Hey. You can`t delete beta. But you can get out of there. I just made this link from my



working switchback capable PC. Enjoy reading your Mail. Completely go back to Yahoo



Mail Classic. Click link to take you there.



~ http://us.mg3.mail.yahoo.com/ym/login?ym... %



IE for Yahoo sign on is o,k,..but NOT to open my emails.... I keep getting divert to a googlepage..rrorI pg?microsoft internet explorerThanks. You're great! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk