Saturday, April 24, 2010

DAP & IE 7 incompatability?

There seems to be some incompatability between Internet Explorer 7 %26amp; Download Accelerator Plus version 8 %26amp; above. I have not tried with earlier versions of DAP. Whenever any download is routed by IE 7 to DAP, explorer crashes.



Interestingly neither does IE7 list DAP as a download manager in their add on recommendations.



I have not found much help on the website of speedbit which own DAP.



Could anyone enlighten me on this?



DAP %26amp; IE 7 incompatability?microsoft word





use getright



if this doesent work properly then reloading window will solve tha damn problem



right dude



regards



puneet



DAP %26amp; IE 7 incompatability?windows movie maker internet explorerHi Kannan ! I was facing the same problem, i just couldn't figure out why IE 7 crashes when DAP download is used. Please let me know if you have found the answer. Also could you send me your personal e mail address. Report It


My e mail address is on the page (click on my foto). Report It


this f... **** F.. DAP is f.. virous and im srogolin 4 days to get rid of it any idia how??????it suks stok to my program fill and would not live . vshoar@verizon.net Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk