Saturday, April 24, 2010

Anyone heard of a software or IE plugin that automatically highlights text?

Looking for a software or an IE plugin that automatically highlights text, thanks.?



I'm looking for a software or IE plugin to which I can feed a large number of keywords (words, phrases) so that these keywords become automatically highlighted on every webpage I visit with IE. I tried a software called 'Text Spotlight' versions 2.2 and 3.0, but I need something more flexible. Also, if I can assign certain colors to certain groups of keywords, that would be an added plus. Any help would be greatly appreciated.



Anyone heard of a software or IE plugin that automatically highlights text?microsoft office





The Google toolbar offers this function. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk