Friday, November 27, 2009

Okay, had IE 7 - then Mosilla FF - NOW WHAT?

upgraded IE to IE 7.It slowed down my computer - booting takes forever and going from page to page van b S-L-O-W.



It was recommended that I switch to Mozilla FF. I did. It keeps closing and giving an error message. I click SEND everytimr. IT KEEPS DOING IT. I tries typing this question 4 TIMES%26gt; I finally had to restore IE and remove Mozilla's FF. JUST TO ASK THIS QUESTION!! is there any other browsers out there?



Okay, had IE 7 - then Mosilla FF - NOW WHAT?windows 95





try opera.



Okay, had IE 7 - then Mosilla FF - NOW WHAT?download ie internet explorer



Avant. Its pretty good. And you must have some problems with your computer bcuz I am a regular user of mozilla firefox and I have no problems at all. Try Avant browser.
you can get rid of all your problems if you format and reinstall



http://yanswers.blogspot.com/2006/10/win...
Uninstall IE7 by going into add remove programs and see if it is there if not then check add remove windows components and uncheck explorer. Reboot your computer the go back to add remove programs and click add winodws components and check explorer and that will install explorer 6
Go to tools, the tool icon that is on the toolbar, (with the gear next to it), then click phising Filter-Turn off Automatic Website checking. This is part of the reason that IE-7 goes so slow. I have cable, and it slowed my down, so I turned it off. I never had it before, so I figured I don't need it now.. I never did have any problems with IE-6 without a phising filter. Give it a try, and see if it makes a difference. You can always turn it back on..Good Luck..
Have you cleaned out your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies?



The IE or Mozilla Ff speed may may be bogged down because of your temporary Internet file is stuffed and cookie folder too.



If you are using IE 7 click on Tools, click on Internet Options. If the General tab is in display mode, under Browsing history you will see Delete and Settings.



Click Settings first; and IE 7 will give you the best settings for your computer. If you have used your computer a good deal this week or longer, click Delete and the browsers temporary stuff it stored will be deleted.



You should get better performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk