Sunday, November 29, 2009

IE add-on error?

very often I get a pop-up saying there's an error w/and add-on and that IE needs to close. I went to 'more info' and disabled the add-on, but it still happens. I also tried deleting the file itself but it won't let me.



Funny thing is I never (NEVER) use IE. (but the alerts are very disruptive).



Help is appreciated



IE add-on error?windows xp themes





I agree, get thyself to an antivirus and antispyware scan and check your computer. If the first scan doesn't show anything, make absolutley sure by doing a 2nd and even a 3rd scan. No anti-whatever is 100% effective 100% of the time.



If you're using Windows then you're using Internet Explorer whether you realize it or not. IE is an integral part of Windows and some features just won't work without it. You may not be using IE as a browser, but believe me, it's working in the background.



plrr



IE add-on error?download windows media player internet explorer



Then you probably have a spyware infection. Follow the instructions on the following page to scan your PC.



http://www.cybertopcops.com/malicious-so...



It is good to see that you are not using IE, are you using Firefox? If not, I strongly recommend it.



http://www.cybertopcops.com/review-mozil...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk