Sunday, November 29, 2009

Everytime I use IE 6 it causes the desktop (explorer.exe) to go all blank and then reshows,how can i

Everytime I oepn up IE 6 and use it just for a little while, like a few seconds. It causes my desktop to go all blank and lose memory of everything and then it refreshes desktop.



IE does this soooo much to the point were it's UNBAREABLE. I have already punch my monitor screen several times -.-



Can someone PLEASE help me out here? How can this problem be fixed???



(I'm glad IE didn't mess up while asking this question :] )



Everytime I use IE 6 it causes the desktop (explorer.exe) to go all blank and then reshows,how can i fix this?windows installer





i just had to reformat my whole computer because of internet explorer.i would suggest before the same happens to you,to



1)download firefox(mozilla.com)-my internet explorer got to the point it would not let me download anything,and wouldn't let me go to yahoo site,so i couldn't ask for help.



2)download a new version of internet explorer-if your computer has the requirements,try the next version of ie.i am stuck with 6(my computer is old,with win98).after you have ie working,don't use it except for an emergency.firefox has not given me any trouble. ie is always a problem.microsoft was no help.they wouldn't even talk to me since they no longer support win98,and their site is horrible.



if you need help,e-mail me runswithcrows@activist.cc



firefox offers thunderbird e-mail,which is much better than outlook express-it is an easy transition for those used to ie.(are you sure you don't have a graphics adapter driver problem?or does this only happen with ie?)



Everytime I use IE 6 it causes the desktop (explorer.exe) to go all blank and then reshows,how can i fix this?microsoft vista internet explorer



simply use ie 7 dude n this will help fix ur problem though ie 7 got sum disadvantages but i never xperienced this type of problems with ie 7



best of luck
hope your monitor is in a good condition XD do you have winxp setup disk? just uninstall and reinstall IE 6. It should solve your problem. IE 7 is not that stable yet. just go to IE 6 it's much more reliable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting talk